- Postal address
- Other personal
- Sensitive Data
- Secure transfer and receiving data
- Safety data storage
- Access to your information
Company name: Elephant Parade International B.V.
Chamber of Commerce Registration number: 56906684
VAT number: NL852356365B01
- We can, in context of a contract, make offers on similar products and services, provided that you have not raised objections to the provision hereof. The possibility of filing objections is stated at the time of providing your data. Moreover, you are given the opportunity in every communication to object to the further use of your email address.
- When collecting your email address for reasons other than execution of a contract, it is not used without given consent for the transmission of unsolicited communications.
- We will only use your postal address to send the information you requested.
- We do not use your phone number for commercial purposes.
- the processing is necessary for:
- the execution of an agreement we made with you;
- the proper interpretation of a public duty;
- defending our legitimate interests (unless your individual rights and freedoms, legitimate interests must prevail before ours), or;
- you have given explicit consent for the processing of the personal information.
- The information that we collect is used solely for internal review and will not be shared with any other organizations.
- When we transfer or receive your data collected through our website, we always use encryption technologies operating at recognized industry standards within the IT sector;
- We have taken the necessary precautions to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we receive on our site;
- While you are on our webpage and use personal information, a secure connection is established.
- Passwords are always stored hashed.
- We store as little data as possible from our customers and ensure that there is no sensitive personal data stored in our database, unless there is no other alternative.
- Sending personal e-mail is done through a secure connection.
- We take technical and organizational measures to counter unlawful processing (such as online attacks) and to prevent the loss of data. We guarantee an appropriate level of security and periodically run tests on the security of our site.
- For the processing of (sensitive) personal data all systems that we use feature antivirus software and the latest security-related patches, as issued by the suppliers of the software.
- On request we notify visitors to our website about the personal data processed about them. Any incorrect data may be corrected, added or deleted. If you want access to this information or wish to correct your personal information, please contact us at the address below.
- using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- using the following telephone number: +31 20 403 70 80